PLEASE NOTE: FEES FOR PROCTORING ARE AS FOLLOWS:
STUDENT RATE (PRIMARY, SECONDARY, COLLEGE):
$10 PER TEST
PROFESSIONAL RATE: $20 PER TEST
The Patrick Heath Public Library offers test proctoring for students enrolled in distance learning classes. Proctors are available for paper and online exams. We take academic rigor seriously and strictly follow all guidelines as provided to us through each school or organization.
- The library charges per each proctored exam, payable at the downstairs circulation desk prior to scheduled exam time; just bring the receipt to the upstairs desk along with your ID to begin exam.
- We do not accept walk-in proctor students. All exams must be scheduled at least 24 hours ahead of time, and preferably one week out.
- We proctor exams Monday through Friday, 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM dependent on proctor availability. We do not proctor exams on Saturdays.
- The schools in which students are enrolled normally contact the proctor to verify information, then the proctor and student communicate regarding the scheduling of the exams.
- All students are responsible for ensuring that the library has all appropriate information from the schools prior to the exam. We proctor too many exams to keep up each individual's specific testing needs and therefore do not call students to let them know when an exam has arrived; it is up to each student to ensure we have testing material and/or codes before they arrive.
Contact Robin or Caren to set up your test.